Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sophies 1st Birthday

Emers, Abby, soph, and Hannah

Thank you Mat for your photo skills.... Cute pic

Bella the butterfly has some competition with her mermaid ride on. She got so excited opening her presents.


Her new pool toy!!!!




Princess Sophia Happy Birthday



Sophies first birthday WOW time flies.... we had 2 cakes and 3 parties. Thanks to all the family that was in town, Jeana and kids, Mat and Becky, grandma J, Cece ana ava, and of course my sisters and there kids, We had a pool party in grandma Sues back yard saturday, We had lots of fun, I was so excited about making a cake, Let me just say, I didnt get that skill, We did the easier route the 3rd time. Thanks to hostess twinkies.





6 comments:

The Hawkers said...

What a FUN party, I'm sad we missed it. She looks so cute in her suit and hat. I love the sunflower cake you did a great job!

Nicole said...

I can't believe Sophie is 1! Her party hat was SO cute! Looks like it was a fun party! We are thinking about Rigby now too. I don't think we'll have time to build now that we will be out growing our townhouse any day now. Maybe we'll be neighbors! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year! That's so crazy! Sophie looks like she has grown a ton since the last time I saw her! By the way, your cake is adorable! Good job!

Hank and Paula said...

Happy Birthday Sophie (late I know)I sure wish it would have worked out that we could've seen you guys. Sophie is growing up too fast. You are probably still in Blackfoot. Have fun and say hi to everyone for me.

Heidi said...

What a cute cake! Darling & easy. Sophie's such a cutie.

Davidson Family said...

We had fun swimming and hanging out with everyone. We loved the cake and picnic's.