Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Outside

I cant believe how fast time flies. She is getting so independant and knows what she wants! (wonder were she got that from.haha) She is so much Fun, Beaming with Personality!!! I cant hug and kiss her enough in one day. These are pics of our nice November weather, also (a slide show.) We are still patiently waiting to move into our house. Hopefully next week for sure, im crossing my fingers. She loves to dress cute as much as I LOVE to dress her, we are still working on keepin the hair in. She is my pride and JOY!!!!!

Look at that Cute little tummy!!!

7 comments:

Max ~Alysa~ Deegan~Paden said...

sophie looks so cute, deegan misses her. we love you.

Chatty Natty said...

Oh my gosh...she's getting so big and so cute! Be sure to call when your moving in...please.

Pearl Girl said...

Hi THere, long time no see. Looks like you are doing good! Now that I found your blog I will be snooping inonce ina while!!

Lu said...

Hey there! I tried to leave a comment before but not sure if it worked so sorry if this is a repeat:] Anyway, I am an old friend of Rob's but I just stumbled upon your blog through some mutual friends. It looks like all is well with the Ramseys! I'm so glad! Gorgeous fam! My blog is private but if you guys want an invite send me your e-mail at luann426@sbcglobal.net and I'll add you to my list of readers:] -LuAnn

Anonymous said...

Sophie is already a little style icon! I can't wait to see you guys during Christmas! Save some time for lunch or to do my hair or something!

Becky said...

She looks so cute! I swear one of the reasons for having kids is just to dress them up! It's an expensive hobby of mine also! (One we don't say much to Travis about!) Ha! ;)

Adams Clan said...

"Oh, Sophee is so cute" Emyrie keeps saying. See you tomorrow.