Sunday, January 30, 2011

New pics

Im really trying to update my blog:) Heres a few pics over the Holidays!! We were so blessed and had great fun times with are girls and Family!! I cant believe this year im going to hAve a 2 yr. old and a 4 yr. old. They are so fun and play so FUN together, Also Im getting 3 NEW neices this year All on my side!! Im so excited to cuddle some newborns!! Preslee always climbing up everything with a Smile on her face!!:)


Are nightly routine... PoPcorn!!!! My FAV!

Preslee pinned Sophie!!!haha

Max and Sophie and Gmas house (Burley). Hope you all had a great 2010... And May 2011 be EVEN better!!! xoxo



RAMSEYS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you updated! You need to think about your friends who live far away and try to blog stock you! LOL! I still haven't met that cute little Preslee yet!

Alysa said...

I am so glad you updated, cute pics? we miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again.

Adams Clan said...

Wow! glad to see some new pics! Just love your Fam so much, wish we could see you guys all the time.

JD said...

Preslee and Sophie, ur so cute!

Becky said...

I finally checked to see if you updated! yay! Love the pics!!!:)