Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Buddys

We are lucky to get to hang out with shad this week. I prob had more fun than him excited to have someone to talk to. we had just finished this maze. it took us about 50 minutes. After we minature golfed. It was alot of fun. Below is Shads puppy, Cooper , Sophie loved. For all who dont know Shad, he is my cousin Dustin (Robs boss) son. This week everyone thought he was my son. Shad would say were related. Hes a cute, fun kid. Thanks for hanging out with us Shad.

3 comments:

Adams Clan said...

Sophee, I am soo glad you and your mom had a friend for a few days (I'm talking about the dog). OK shad too. hes such a cute kid. Can't wait to see you guys, I'm already counting down the days.

Leslie and Jaron said...

now it's time for you to get a puppy of your own!! you can let him sleep in your bed. keep you warm at night. we miss you! glad you're having fun in Montana!

Leslie and Jaron said...

sure aricca, I put all these pictures of the burnsides in my blog and you don't even check it or leave a comment. I'm hurt.