Wednesday, May 14, 2008



this is at the end of the hike... I got kicked of so couldnt finish. Rob also gave me this cool pac for Sophie... (So I can go hiking alot...) my moms day present from him. I love it and am so excited to see this bear country. No joke the hike we went on says BEAR COUNTRY right before you start out. Its okay mom ill protect you with my can of bear spray. Also the bell above Sophie rings ALOT. So, when are you coming????? We already miss you all so much... CONGRATS Alysa, Max, and Deeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Hank and Paula said...

Is Sophie asleep in the picture? Do you go hiking by yourself while Rob is working? your family is so good to hike. How come I didn't get any of that ambition? I loved camping with everyone back in the day, EXCEPT for those darn hikes we would go on. Maybe it's because I was pregnant on a couple of those and I was just a wimp. I think it is great you are doing it. Great memories!

Leslie and Jaron said...

Have you thought of carrying a gun instead of a bell?

Leslie and Jaron said...

so cute!! we miss you guys!

Heidi said...

You guys are pretty hot hikers! Holly said they're coming to visit. I'm jealous you are having such a fun adventure up there.