Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Fun

Christmas was so fun this year with this little one. We moved into our new house , got a christmas tree and had our own christmas morning, Fun!, but couldnt wait to go see our families (even in the horrid roads). Its so much more fun with a kid. Sophie showing my mom and dad her puppy that wags, barks, and eats!!!

Deegan, Emyrie, and Sophie being pulled by the 4 wheeler.(grams hat)

Sophie scored Christmas morning!!!






Sophie and Olivia playing in the snow at grandmas!!! We already miss you liv.(here from Alabama)




6 comments:

Kim said...

I am glad you got into your house! Is it in Blackfoot? You can also add my Blog if you want!http://kimmelicharek.blogspot.com/ We should get together and do lunch!

Anonymous said...

I was so glad I got to see you when I was home! I bet Christmas morning was way fun with Sophie!

Becky said...

Sophie looks so cute all bundled up!x-mas is SO much funner w/ kids! I agree! Glad to hear you're in your new house! :)

Becky said...

Okay so I saw the comment you left on my blog!!! Are you pregnant? If so Congrats!!!! Yeah!!! :) We should really get together when you're feeling better! We don't do much especially in the winter! Oh the sinus surgery was so bad, if I were you I'd wait as long as you possibly could!! It was so hard, especially w/ the twins to take care of to! Thank goodness for moms!! :)

The Goldade's said...

Super cute! What a fun christmas morning....I heard the soup party was "souper" fun (he!he!), sorry we missed out. We'll have to do something SOON and we really want to see the digs!!

susan burnside said...

sophie you always take the show you are a cutie. love ya