Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby # 2

Im sure glad January is gone, as most of you know we are expecting are 2nd this summer and its been a brutal month, Im jealous of you women that dont get sick. Rob is really hoping for a boy cause he is afraid I wont do this again and i think he is right! All though sophie is sooo much fun, We just sat and laugh at her for are entertainment. Rob keeps bringing her home things and below is the princess tent, her expression when she saw it was priceless! They tried to have a slumber in it but that didnt last, He is such a good dad and am so thankful for him!!!! Sophie and her dad in her new tent

Soph is always putting on jewlery (sorry the pic is sideways)

In Bear lake for Max (little) birthday


sophie is saying cheeeeese!



9 comments:

Adams Clan said...

whoa, theres a ton of pictures I haven't seen yet. I haven't seen any of your Christmas pictures. Super Cute! Rob is a good Dad, thats what life is all about, living it up with your kids. Love you guys, hope you get feeling better soon.

Kim said...

YEAH! I am so happy for you! I was just thinking the other day when I was looking at your pictures of your cute little girl thinking you needed to have more because you make cute kids! Congrats! I hate the first 4 months I am always so sick! When are you due?

Pearl Girl said...

I heard from Emilee that you were having another. That is great. cute pictures, now you need to post some of your new house when you get time :)

Chatty Natty said...

Um...didn't know you were prego...congrats! I'm sorry that you are so sick. How is the new house? Let's get together sometime soon!

Sassy said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. Good luck making it through the next few months!!

The Foster Bunch said...

Congrats on expecting! That is so exciting. Hope you start feeling better, it is no fun being sick.

ND said...

Wow! Sophie can talk now. Can't Wait to see you guys this summer.
nate

Adams Clan said...

OK! now i'm ready for more pictures, I'm missing everybody!

Lu said...

Congrats guys!! If you haven't tried Zofran you should ask your Dr. It didn't completely take my sickness away but definitely helped take the edge off.