Sunday, April 5, 2009

iTS A gIRL!

Our computer is at the repair guy so its been awile.... ( im useing Andys so I can post )That we are having another girl! Thanks to my awesome doctor he did a special ultra sound visit for us cause I just couldnt take it anymore. We are really excited and we get to use are other cute girl name. I feel so blessed and am so excited to raise her to along with my crazy fun Sophie with Rob. Also Happy 31st Birthday to Rob yesterday.. Your such a good dad and I love you!

7 comments:

Sassy said...

What is your other way cute girl name? Congratz! That is so exciting!

Kim said...

YEA there is nothing better in this life than sisters! I am so glad your little Sophie will get to join the sister club! I hope your feeling well!

The Foster Bunch said...

Congrats that will be fun to have to girls. Hope you guys are doing well!! Good luck with your pregnancy. By the way we went private so if you would still like to view our blog email me you email address at glblfoster@q.com. Again congrats.

The McOmbers said...

Wow Rob, you're old! Bryan is calling you an old fart and saying that in 9 years, you'll be over the hill!! Congrats on another girl- gosh you would think that's all we make! We need to hang out sometime!

Tom and Cortney said...

Congrats on another girl, now there will be three girls competing for Robs love. Happy birthday you old fart. I don't have your number anymore, my daughter broke my old one, slobered all over it and fried it. I need your number.

Adams Clan said...

EMYRIE AND I JUST WATCHED SOPHEE DANCE TO SHREK AGAIN. SO I SHE GONNA GET HER WAY AND NAME THE BABY SHREK. WE LOVE YOU SOPH!!!! LOVE EMYRIE AND LEXIE

Nicole said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm glad Sophie will have a sister. I feel a little ripped off in that department. I'm jealous of sisters! Hope you are feeling well. Are you liking Rigby yet? Vegas is awesome. If you guys need a vacation, let us know!