Sunday, February 22, 2009

More pics and dancing video

Heres just a few pics of Sophie, shes getting so big and soo fun... She got her 1st fish cause that is the only live animal ill have in my house, she loves her feesh. check out the video at the bottom! Sophies new fish.... named Blueberry with elmo friends

Sophie makes Rob hide out in the pantry with that hat on and the lantern in the background

caleb likes his hair like Sophie.... so cute


Soph sayin cheese (in Burley)


Tonight we were watching Shrek and all i can say is I think she got her moves from her mom, we had to keep re playing it so she could dance again... Funny

8 comments:

susan burnside said...

watch out Dancing with the Stars. They have competition. We love you Sophie!!!!! gram and gramps

Adams Clan said...

Emyrie, Davey, and I are laughing our heads off watching Sophie dance. She defitionly got her moves from her mom! We miss you guys sooooo much and I'm so happy you finally posted some new pics.

Hank and Paula said...

So very cute!!! I have a topic for your next blog. "our new house" I'm still wanting to see your house. I guess I could wait until summertime since we will be visiting then. Just giving you a hard time. I hear it is so nice. I bet you are loving it. Still sick? Hang in there.

Leslie and Jaron said...

so cute! Olivia had to watch it 2 times! we miss you! i'm glad you're feeling better!

Davidson Family said...

We love the pictures, atleast Rob can have a snack while in the pantry. We love the dance,it is so cute.

The Hawkers said...

I am pretty sure i have seen those moves back in the good old days:) She is so dang cute, maybe she can teach rooke to dance if he doesn't scare her now.

Anonymous said...

OH that is too cute! I love the dancing... and her little squeal after!

Adams Clan said...

Aricca I tried to go and just delete the pic of you, but it won't let me just delete 1 pic, SORRY!! I think you look cute in it and thats why I posted it. Nobody you know looks at my blog any way, love ya!!! I'm so happy your having another little girl!