Sunday, October 19, 2008

New TuTu

Sophie is almost 16 months and is so much fun, she jabbers none stop, happy almost all the time, calls both I and rob mamma, but we do know which mom she wants when she says it. Yesterday was the first time I left sophi by herself with my mom and Rob over night, I missed her alot but had alot of fun shopping ( w/ Robs sisters and mom) in Park city. It only took rob 2 1/2 hours to get her asleep, I think they were more playing than anything. Hes like shes just so cute and puts her face in mine and says HI !!!! She is beaming with personality, We are so blessed with this craZy girl. Here is a few pics of her in her new tutu I brought her home. (She loves dressing up, Its so fun)








7 comments:

Hank and Paula said...

very cute. Alexis still loves to play dress up and it is very cute to watch her.

Adams Clan said...

Soo cute in her million dollar Tu Tu!! We love you Sophie and Aricca, and can't wait to see you again. Love Emyrie and LExie

The Foster Bunch said...

Hi Aarica,
Hope your summer was a good one. I can't believe how big Sophie is. I love the Tu Tu!! I have tagged you on our blog, do it if you would like. Again I hope you guys are doing good. Is Rob home yet?I hope he is!!!

Leslie and Jaron said...

Cute!! sorry for cursing in your ear over that mailbox! that's what'll happen when I talk and drive. oh well. bring Sophie over so we can play dress up!

Becky said...

Hey! Love those little tutus!! She's getting so big!:)Oh I would LOVE to spend a day in Park City!!

Davidson Family said...

Sophie is so cute in her TuTu. Does she dance around? I would love to see her in your shoes, I bet she has tried.

Tom and Cortney said...

how fun.. tommy will be home around the 18th of nov. he's taking boards in iowa till then. so we will have to get together. It'll be nice to have our husbands back wont it!! good luck moving. we would love to help if there's more to do when he gets home.. I'm excited for you.. it's fun to have a house..cortney murdoch