Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Outside Fun

Driving in Style! Thanks Emyrie for leaving your car at grandma Sues.
So excited to be outside.

Today we finally got a day we just stayed at my moms and hung out PATIENLY waiting for the O.K to move in. (which is still another couple weeks which seems like years.) The weather is not going to stay nice for long so we took advantage of the nice day. Thanks mom and dad for putting up with us, we love you. Im sure Sophies going to miss seeing them everyday. She gets so excited when they get home from work as well as seeing grandma Jorgensen.

2 comments:

Hank and Paula said...

Sophie is adorable and I don't blame her for being excited when grandpa and grandma get home they are such fun grandparents. I miss everyone sooo much.Tell them all I said hi. Good luck with your new place I'm very excited for you guys.I'm still waiting for pictures of it on your blog.hint hint

Becky said...

So cute! Love the glasses! :)