Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

The rules are posted at the beginning
B) each person answers questions about there Sweethearts
C) At the end of the post, the person than tags 6 people and post there names than goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting thwm know they got tagged.

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME ? ROBERT THOMAS
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED ? 3 YEARS 5 MONTHS
HOW LONG DID YOU GUYS DATE ? ABOUT A YEAR!
HOW OLD IS HE ? 30
WHO IS TALLER? LUCKILY ROB I JUST LOVE TALL MEN
WHO CAN SING BEST ? ROB ( i SERIOUSLY HAVE MY OWN COUNTRY STAR)
WHO IS SMARTER ? Depends on what were talking about me (politics and fashion) Rob (hunting and religion)
WHO DOES LAUNDRY ? mE
WHO PAYS BILLS ? Me
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED ? RoB
WHo Mows THE Lawn ? Rob did when we had one but I like to, too
Who cooks dinner ? Ussually mE
Whos 1st to Admit there wrong? Were both pretty stubborn, but im ussuallt the one to apologize first.
Who kissed who first? Rob (definently)
who wears the pants? We take turns!

I tag Nikki, Jana, Becky A., Natalie, Sissy, and Holly

4 comments:

Becky said...

Ok I'm SO bad w/ computers! How do I copy that tag onto my blog? Ok I know...and yes I am that dumb! Sorry! Is it a copy and paste thing? ;) I can try and figure it out! :)Oh yeah are you still cutting hair at Main Street? I SO need a trim? Let me know! :)

Becky said...

Ok! Yeah I figured it out! I learn something new everyday! Thanks! So are you still doing hair? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you i'm so glad that you found me! We need to get together to talk about the baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute tag! I can't wait to do it! I hope things are going well for you guys! We'll have to plan to get together during Christmas ok!